This powerful Blood Pressure Smart Watch and Heart Rate Monitor does not only inform you about your heart rate, but also detects various health problems as well!
How do Smart Wrist Watches measure the heart beat on the wrist?
The heart rate monitor is based on a difficult to pronounce technology called photoplethysmography, but it basically comes down to using green LED lights paired with light‑sensitive photodiodes to illuminate your skin and measures changes in light absorption.
This lets the device detect the amount of blood flowing through your wrist at any given moment. Because blood is red, it reflects red light and absorbs green light.
“When your heart beats, the blood flow in your wrist — and the green light absorption — is greater. Between beats, it’s less,”.
The sensor are designed to compensate for low signal levels by increasing both LED brightness and sampling rate. That’s why the heart rate sensor on the back of the device flashes its LED lights hundreds of times per second, helping the device calculate heart rates precisely.
But when it measures your heart rate every ten minutes, the Watch switches to using infrared light. And if it fails to provide an adequate reading while using the infrared light, the device switches back to the green LEDs.
In order for the sensor to work as advertised, the Watch must be close to your skin. The company advises tightening the band in case the sensors aren’t reading your heart rate accurately.
All in all, the heart rate sensor in the Watch is a great feature, especially if you’re something of a fitness buff. It checks your heart rate during workouts for an at-a-glance overview of both the intensity level and the heart rate change over time.
ThinkBand™ Blood Pressure Smart Watch and Heart Rate Monitor Features:
- 0.66 inch OLED Display
- Smart bracelet compatible with Apple, Samsung, Google, LG, HTC, Sony, Blackberry, Panasonic, Motorola, Toshiba, ASUS and Nokia
- Dynamic and static blood pressure, heart rate, blood oxygen
- Pedometer, calories, distance, find phone, sleep measurement, call/SMS reminder & alarm clock alert
- Advanced bluetooth connection that supports Android 4.4+ and IOS 8.0+ operating systems
- Real-time mobile-side synchronization information function, message push up from QQ, Wechat, Facebook & Twitter;
- 3-Days weather reminder and temperature reminder.
- Built-in most popular heat sensor that can calculate the next 3 days weather situation and temperature.
- Full product support and instruction video + manual upon purchase
Shipping & Returns Policy
All our products are shipped within 48-72 business hours and delivered within about 7-14 business days.
If you aren’t completely satisfied with your product, return the item within 14 days of delivery for a refund (see refund policy for more details)